+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: We could use some help with ideas.

How about a place to advertise retail stores that cater to striper fisherman? Of course I dont know if this forum is already sponsored by one, but It may give people traveling to different areas an idea of where to stop.

I like the idea, but we still don't have the traffic to pull in retail sponsors, but we will within the next 6 months I believe.

how bout just a simple listing like -- blah blah blah bait and tacklle in hooterville OH. 555-121 -1212 carries ....live trout, shad, lizards.. and maybe a simple area list like just off hwy 282 by the Texaco .. more of a tool then an advertisment -

then if some of them want to be a official sponsor(s) then they can donate items to be next months give aways..

That way it keeps it from being a way to advertise for free and if they want to be a sponsor but dont have the cash then it works out for everyone.

I woulsd say a few lures or spools of line or anything for that matter. Then that keeps us in free crap to win

What about adding Lake Nottley
    to the Georgia lakes?

done

Lake Nottley

How about A General fish posting area if you don't want to tell where you were?

you can post in under the state if you dont want to get specific

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2