+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BillyD from Tennessee

BillyD from Tennessee

Nice Forum!! Hey guys, my name is Billy Davis and I chase stripers frequently in E. Tennessee. I've probably talked to a few of you guys on other boards.

Welcome. Where did you find that monster?

That fish was caught in East TN and not on Melton Hill.

Welcome to the site. I live in Southwest Virginia and fish Boone Lake. It's good to see a E. Tennessee guy on here.

Fishing is life
    Nice fish hope to catch one like that soon. Care to fill us in on how you were fishing? What you were using and stuff like that. I catch them here at Pickwick dam drifting Live bait at the dam or top water baits but sure would love to catch them like that.. We have big ones here just not many know how to fish for the bigger fish.
    Pete
    Work never gets in my way of fishing.

When Billy tells you he is going fishing, load the wagon. He is a BIG fish expert both Stripes and Muskies and he releases all of them he catches. We'll be lucky if he starts posting on this site.

Pete, all I can say is get the biggest friskiest bait you can get and spend a ton of time on the water developing patterns. I very rarely fish with gizzard shad.

Quote Originally Posted by BDavis View Post
    Pete, all I can say is get the biggest friskiest bait you can get and spend a ton of time on the water developing patterns. I very rarely fish with gizzard shad.
    so you mostly fish with skipjacks?

That fish is a PIG! one of the fatest stripers I've seen, nice catch

+ Reply to Thread