+ Reply to Thread

Thread: River Jet!! G3 1860

River Jet!! G3 1860

Here is your chance! 2003 G3 1860, 90/65 Johnson with new Jet drive. Minn Kota 80# power drive with auto pilot.
    Elect anchor, The motor was just completly rebuilt by Gwinnett Marine, New jet pump, the boat runs great on the river and lake.
    has a 6 deg dead rise bottom. new jack plate, new tires and rims on the trailer, The price is $11,000 that is firm! Call Barry 770-231-7430 Suwanee
    Attached Images

Is that one yours Barry? Is that a tunnel? Thanks, Mike

Yes it is mine! No tunnel, but one can be put in. I took this as a trade in on my other jet rig, It had a smaller motor on it that I sold then bought this one and bought a jet unit. This boat has a 6 deg dead rise on the bottom and runs in the lake much better than a dead flat boat. also the slight V helps with steering with the Jet. When I sell this I am going to build another custom boat. As soon as I save up the $23,000 that it will take.

i love that boat

Who can put a tunnel in? I really would like to know. Heck, I may do that to my boat and keep the thing.

Robert Smith Sr (Smith & Sons Welding) in Dawsonville can and has done it. Don't know what he would charge but he is an awesome welder with 30+ years experience and I think he has a welding machine just for aluminum. His cell # is (706) 344-7715 if you want to call and get a ballpark price, but I think it depends partly on how many stringers and stuff he has to deal with, which depends on the boat. He has a RockProof that he put a better tunnel on sitting near his welding shop so you can see his work if you want. He is just off GA 400 north of Atlanta about 35 miles in Dawson County.

+ Reply to Thread